Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Snauserpaus Studios & Boutique! 

My name is Tami and this is my new blog.  What I plan to do here is talk about how the heck I do things as a "Work At Home Mom".  I'll be featuring some of my creations from Etsy and hopefully the creations of other's also! 

I'm REALLY excited to feature "Crafting For The Not-So-Crafty", because although I can knit and crochet with confidence I don't tend to sew or craft with too much success.  I will start a project and I'll be really excited and then I get frustrated and quit because it is not turning out the way I expected.  So, I'll be posting tutorials (monthly at first and hopefully more often in the future) with pictures and how-to's and links and everything you need to be successful with a craft.  Don't worry!  We'll work through it together.  :)

My random brain might write some random posts, but hopefully they will be enjoyable and/or helpful to you.  I'm always up for suggestions and ideas!

Chat soon!

Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment