Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Holy.Uncraftiness.Batman.

I am planning my sister's baby shower right now.  I have all of these hopes and dreams of beautiful things to decorate from Pinterest.  Because doing it myself would be less expensive and fun, right?

So I was trying to make some of these (cute, right?)...




So, here is what I got...

Seriously people how hard is it to construct paper fans and then put them together.  For me, apparently this is a challenge.

To make myself feel better, I started punching circles with the rest of my paper.  Not sure what I will do with them, but they are cute and they make me happy.


I laid in bed last night wondering why I even bother trying this stuff.  I thought I should just give up.  But seriously, how will I ever know what I am good at if I don't try.  So I say to you...JUST KEEP TRYING and HAVE FUN!  And when you make a mistake.  Have a laugh...and move on.  That is what I am doing.

For more Crafts for the Uncrafty go visit Jess!



1 comment:

  1. I agree, the only way for us to get good at anything is to keep trying! And thanks for the link love, as always. Oh, one more thing, I suck at folding paper. How ridiculous is that?

    ReplyDelete