Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

This week on Pinterest

Here are a few of my Faves on Pinterest this week.

*Legal note (or not really): I do not now or ever promise to make anything I post under DIY...although my intentions are good.  Amen.

So this top could pretty much stock my entire Summer wardrobe.  I TOTALLY...eh hem...intend on making this for myself and my daughters.  Stay tuned, must raid thrift store...


(From Pinterest)


This is for pure humor, because I have been working out a lot and tracking my calories.  I'm sorry, but when I'm hungry, I. AM. HUNGRY.


(From Pinterest)

And below you will see why you should NEVER look at Pinterest when you are hungry.  But I still want to make this and they don't look TOO unhealthy.  :)


(From Pinterest)



What fun recipes, tutorials and pure humor did you find this week?

1 comment:

  1. Funniest pin I've seen all week: http://pinterest.com/pin/113082640613782107/.This is also the week I became addicted to The Bloggess and her pins are fantastic (Jennifer Lawson: pinterest.com/thebloggess/).

    ReplyDelete